- Our teams verify and validate the documents, split them into batches and review them for completeness, quality and readability.
- Diagnosis, Procedure Codes and modifiers are assigned as per client descriptions and guidelines. Modification of certain codes may be made as per carrier requirement (e.g. certain insurance carriers require ASA code).
Demographic/Charge Entry: Our experienced billing professionals can get the claims sent to payers faster, with fewer errors and at lower costs. A completely seamless solution that minimizes data-entry while utilizing their guidelines and billing software.. Through the creative combination of advanced technology with qualified and knowledgeable billing professionals.
- Patient Registration
- Multi-specialty charge entry by our experienced billing professionals
- Scrubbing of all claims before submission for fewer denials and underpayments
- Save up to 40% as compared to your existing costs
- Complete HIPAA Compliant process and remote access solution keeps data in your control
- Rapid and seamless transition to MTM’s Operations Centers in 30 days or less
Pre-Certification / Pre-Authorization: MTM offers a much needed service for insurance authorization.
- Submit Authorization Requests for All Insurance Carriers
- Assigned On-Demand Specialist
Insurance Verification: We can contact carrier and verify your patients' Insurance coverage and benefits before the patient actually visits the Doctor’s office.
AR Follow up, Claim Status Updates: MTM’s Accounts Receivable Analytics is a follow-up service that gets our clients paid more, faster, and at a lower cost, through the creative combination of advanced technology and qualified and experienced billing professionals, we can improve cash-flow and reduce days in A/R ensuring that our clients get paid more, faster and at a much lower cost to you.
- Receivable Analysis
- Low per claim processing fee
- Payer Follow-up
- Denials Management
- Resubmission of Claims / Secondary Claims Submission
- Detailed Reporting
Payment Posting: Our Cash Post Solution ensures that all our client payments are posted accurately usually within 1 business day.
- Experienced billing professionals post payments from EOBs, Charge Slips and other documentation
- Secondary payer billing
- Management and posting of denials
- Processing write-offs and adjustments
- Correspondence processing
- Verification of all payments posted to reduce errors and ease reconciliation
- Save up to 40% as compared to your existing costs.